Tuesday, September 16, 2008

The BLOG HAS BEEN UPDATED!!! Check March, April....

I apologize again for the delay, but the blog is getting new stuff added all the time! Unfortunately for you, the fair reader, I am posting these events as to the dates they occured, NOT when I get around to finally blogging them. I am sorry - I know it is more work for you. But less confusing for me. So, to see our big vacation for real, (the cause of the blog delay) go back in time to March (which is when we went) and read the blogs in reverse order - they are numbered (1 to 15) for your convenience. Have fun! (the trip is the oldest stuff, and much has been posted that fits in the time frame since then, so check April - and soon May - too. ) Thanks for hanging in there, and being interested in our wacky experiences here. :)

No comments: